2022 BOC ANNUAL CERT FEE DUE THIS YEAR BY DEC. 31, 2022
Share on Social Media
To avoid a late fee, Athletic Trainers should log into their BOC profile and click “Pay 2022 Cert Maintenance Fee” on “My To Do List” no later than Dec. 31, 2022 to process payment. Certification maintenance fees are now due annually.
Your 2022 Annual Requirements:
- Read and submit 2022 annual confirmation statements
- Pay 2022 annual certification maintenance fee no later than Dec. 31, 2022 (a $20 late fee will be assessed starting Jan. 1, 2023)
- NATA members:
- BOC certification fees are no longer included in your NATA membership payment
- Enter or verify your NATA member number in your BOC profile to receive a discount on your BOC certification maintenance fee
- If you need an invoice, “print page” once you are on the checkout page
- If paying by check, mail payment by Dec. 16 to ensure processing by deadline (contact the BOC if you need to change selected payment method)
- The BOC office will be closed Dec. 26, 2022 – Jan. 2, 2023. Pay your BOC certification maintenance fee early to avoid last-minute issues, as staff will be unavailable during this time
- See changes to the BOC maintenance fee payment process for more details
If applicable, contact CE@bocatc.org for information on how to pay certification maintenance fees for multiple Athletic Trainers.